Freedom Co-ParentingAn Online Class
Who should take this class?
- A divorced/separated/never-together parent who has an impossible “co-parent.”
- A newly separated or divorced parent or new never-together parent who want to get off on the right foot.
- A divorced/separated/never-together parent who has been stuck in difficult dynamics with their ex for years.
- A divorced/separated/never-together parent who is tired of feeling angry, anxious and frustrated.
What will I learn?
- That your co-parent does not have control over you life and your happiness.
- What children need and how to develop strong connected relationships with them.
- To use mindfulness to manage the difficult emotions of co-parenting.
- To understand emotional triggers and reactions so you can control them.
- To find joy and peace in your life!
$29.99! A small price to pay for freedom.
How is this class structured?
This is a SELF-PACED class. Once you register, you are given access to the class and you move through it at your convenience.
The class is a combination of engaging videos and readings. Organized into the following eight lessons:
- Welcome and Introduction
- What Do You Really Want and How Do You Create It?
- What Do Children Need? What’s It Like to be a Child of Divorce?
- What is Emotional Reactivity and How Does Diminish Your Power?
- Mindfulness- A Powerful Tool for Working with Emotional Reactivity
- Learning to Act from your “Smart Brain” not your “Dumb Brain”
- Understanding Why Our Co-Parents Behave the Way They Do
- Now What? Living Our Lives to Benefit our Children
What People are saying about this class:
“I felt the class does an excellent job giving a sense of perspective and hopefulness in a situation that is anything but hopeful. It teaches some excellent tools to not let another person’s hostility control your own life.”
“This class is a blessing. In my high conflict divorce I felt sure none of us were going to leave this healthy. I now believe that with persistence and lots of self awareness , my children and I will have a successful life.”
“I learned how to help me deal with situations and my emotions, not just with my co-parent but also with my teenage son. There are some great stories about other peoples situations that made me really realize what kids of divorce and how much co-parenting effects that kids. There are stories that real people can relate to that makes you cry and smile as a parent if your kids were in the same situation.”
“I was surprised at how much information I got out of this class. The elements were well put together and easy to follow. The length of the videos and readings were not overwhelming and gave me the opportunity to take breaks between completing each lessons and come back to the class when I had time to fully focus on the subject.”
“The class provides significant insight into what your children may be going through in a conflicting divorce or separation. It also offers a very realistic and attainable way forward to co-parenting that will make life better for the co-parents and their children.”
“This class was more than I could have ever imagined. It was more than a high conflict co parenting class. It gave life lessons on positivity, joy and gratefulness that I have applied and shared with others. It taught me lessons about myself and my outlook and how to focus on my children. I feel grateful that I found this class. I highly recommend this class.”
“You named for me all the feelings I was feeling and their responses. I was lucky to be already in the mindset of become more mindful and had a established a daily practice. This class has helped me stay focused on continuing it and strengthen it.”
“This class should be taken by every co-parent no matter how bad or good their relationship is. It truly made me see our relationship from a different angle and gave me the skill set to make changes an improve it.”
“This class is easy to follow and loved that the information is presented verbally and visually.”
“I found Alisa’s class very beneficial in dealing with my difficult situation, and helped me understand how to effectively deal with my co-parent and how this will benefit the children immensely. Alisa’s class, including the reading and online material (e.g. videos, etc) were very well organized! Thanks for making this a wonderful learning experience for me!”
“The information and insight gained in this class is truly powerful. I know it will help me be a better, more present and mindful parent to my children as we navigate these challenging waters together.”
“This class allowed me to look at myself from the lens of my children and co-parent. It allowed me to take control of my actions and the outcome that I always wanted, but did not know how. It is almost a step-by-step manual.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do my co-parent and I take this class together? No. You take this class on your own. It is designed to be helpful to YOU, no matter what your co-parent does.
- I am court-ordered to take a class. Is this the right class for me to take? No, if you are court-ordered to take a class, you should take the class “Finding Power and Wisdom in Difficult Divorced Co-Parenting.”
- How long is this class? There are eight lessons, and each lesson takes about 30-60 minutes to complete, depending on your learning style. In addition, each lesson has exercises to help integrate the material. The amount of time you take with the exercises depends on you, but the more seriously you take the exercises, the more you will get from the class.You can stop at any time during the lesson and go back to it any time.
- What if I’m having trouble with the technology of the class? The class is very user-friendly, but if you are having trouble, we are here to help! Simply contact us and we’ll get back to you quickly.