Instructions for navigating through the class:
- When you sign onto the “Alisa Jaffe Holleron” website, click on “My Account” above the navigation bar. Scroll down and see will see your class.
- Click on your class and you will see an outline of the entire class. This outline will also show you what you have completed. (Check marks to the right)
- This class is divided into lessons. Each lesson contains topics which contain either a video, a reading or a quiz.
- When you finish a topic, simply click on “Mark Complete” on the bottom of the page to proceed. The next topic will open.
- You can navigate backwards by clicking on “Previous Topic” if you want to watch or read the material again. Click on “Next Topic” to go forward. You can always go back to the Lesson Menu by clicking on “Back to Lesson” at the top of the page.
- Each lesson, except the first, has a quiz at the end. You have to pass the quiz (90% correct) in order to move on to the next lesson. If you don’t pass, you can go back and retake the quiz. Lesson 1 has a survey that you must complete in order to move on to Lesson 2. When you complete the quiz, click on “Continue.” You will be brought back to the Lesson Menu. Click on “Next Lesson” to continue.
- At the end of the class there is a Feedback section. Once you complete the Feedback, you can download your certificate of completion.
- Questions about the technical issues relating to the class? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-933-5011.
- Questions about content or issues related to your particular situation? There is a comment section at the bottom of every lesson.
Ask us a question, and we will answer it as soon as we can. Thanks for choosing this class! We trust that it will be helpful.